Two different and separate types of overviews will be produced:
- - for Springer LNCS series
- - for the online Working Notes
Requirements for Lab Overview for Springer LNCS publication
ONE paper must be produced which should contain a fairly high level description of the Lab activities focusing very much on the overall objectives, the activities of each sub-task and the main results.
SUBMISSION : overviews should be uploaded through the EasyChair system of CLEF 2013 conference
FORMAT: papers must be formatted according to the Springer Instructions for Authors, either using Word or Latex templates.
- MAX LENGTH: 20 pages
- CAMERA READY: beside the final PDF file, also a zip file containing the following items is required:
- -the final source files, incl. any non-standard fonts
- -a copyright form, signed by one author on behalf of all of the authors of the paper.
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form, a so-called 'Consent to Publish' form. Modified forms are not acceptable.
Authors are asked to transfer the copyright of the paper to the Springer. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
The copyright form can be downloaded here
The title and the editors of the volume will be communicated later on.
Requirements for Lab Overview for the online Working Notes publication
- SEPARATE papers by the leaders of each sub-task must be prepared. Each overview must provide much greater details and analysis than the LNCS single overview.
- SUBMISSION : overviews should be uploaded through the EasyChair system of CLEF 2013 Labs.
Each Overview must be correctly uploaded in the respective Track
- FORMAT: papers must be formatted according to the Springer Instructions for Authors, either using Word or Latex templates. (no source files, no copyright form)
- MAX LENGTH: no upper page limit is set, as papers are published only electronically.
- ATTACHMENT: for each overview an extended abstract (no more than 400 words) is also requested. Documents must be formatted according to the following template.
- Lab overview for LNCS submitted 30 June
- Lab Overviews for the on-line Working Notes submitted 7 July
- Lab Chairs review (LNCS) lab overviews 30 June – 7 July
- Final version of (LNCS) overview submitted 12 July